Tuesday, May 31, 2011

4Polinka's Workspace

What kind of Art/Crafts do you do?
 I prefer crochet and knitting (but from time to time switch to sewing)

Where do you do your art/crafts?
I do it mostly at home but to knit and crochet in any place is no problem for me.


How do you keep all your supplies organized?
I use web albums (I don't keep all my works on me) such as Flickr, Facebook and my online shop at craftisart.com/4polinka

How do you keep yourself motivated to keep your space tidy?
I don't think my space is so tidy. Is more about getting the work done and after, during the break I can clean it up. But my yarn balls usually don't take much room. My work place is on a couch in living room where I work and at the same time stay in a center of a house life



Any tips for how to keep art spaces tidy or organized?
I keep my balls in a big stylish basket close to my couch and my tools in another box - all that it takes

Do you get stressed out when your space gets in a mess?
Better say - my hubby gets this way occasionally :)



If you could have your dream space tomorrow what would it look like?
An armchair with all my boxes and baskets around me without moving them around

Is there any craft you would love to do but cant due to limitations of your art space?
Irish crochet. Can't imagine where I can keep the surface to pin all the motif.



What is the next big thing on your wish list for your art space?
To move out on the terrace for Summer time :)

Is there a website for people to see or buy or art/crafts?


Thanks to 4Polinka for allowing me to publish her photos and for taking time to answer my questions! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment